Dubai is largest global city with business hub of Middle East UAE. Dubai is known to be the most expensive city in Middle East where its top class hotels are rated as the second most expensive in the world. Its lure for tourists is based mainly on shopping, as Dubai has been called the shopping capital of the Middle East. Islam is the state religion of the UAE. Tourist attraction in Dubai covers the beautiful attractions like Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque etc. The infrastructure of Palm Islands is sure to take your breath away while the Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa would tower over your dreams, other perfect kind of amusements to be visited are the Wild Wadi Water Park, Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, Bollywood Parks and many more.
- Jumeirah beach : One of the pristine and fine water beach of Dubai which is the most popular places to visit , ideal for all travelers. This beach has excellent facilities, with plenty of sun loungers, restaurants, and water sports operators offering jet skiing.
- Burj Al Arab: It is the fourth tallest hotel in the world and the most expensive ‘7-star hotel’ standing 321 meters high on Dubai’s coastline. One can book for the ultimate panoramic views over the city, for afternoon tea at the Skyview Bar (a minimum spend is required) on the 27th floor.
- Burj Khalifa: Dubai’s landmark standing tall at 829.8 meters height is known to be the tallest in the world and the most extravaganza place to be visited at least once in a lifetime. The panoramic view from 124th floor is more of staggering bird eye view which leashes you out with desert on one side and Blue Ocean on the other.
- Wild- Wadi water park: It is a popular amusement park located in front of Burj Khalifa. Offering more than 30 rides this theme park is a perfect place for family to have fun.
The culture of UAE mainly revolves around traditional Arab culture. The influence of Arab and Islamic culture seems to be more prominent in art, literature, music and cuisines. Dubai is also famous for its nightlife. Stuffed Camel, Al Harees , Shawarma and hummus are famous traditional food items enjoyed by people of Dubai.
- Deira Dubai: Lying on the northern bank of Dubai creek, this district shouldn’t be missed out by culture lovers. Get the essence of Dubai’s business culture in Deira Gold Souk a world-renowned largest gold bazaar in the world.
- Atlantis Palm Dubai: The Atlantis Palm Hotel is every person’s living dream if they can afford the expenses that do come along with it. It is Dubai’s famous man-made island development and is a great place to cool off eyes after a few days of hectic shopping and sightseeing.
- Desert Safari: Hop on a camel and start exploring the deserts meshing into the abyss because it is definitely something you just can’t miss out on.